Hair loss is a widespread problem that both men and women face globally. Hair loss can be permanent and temporary depending on a gamut of factors such as hormonal changes, medical conditions, radiation therapy, stress, hair treatments, diet, mineral deficiency, pollution, and genetics. Treating hair loss is essential, as it can become a little serious; however, another imperative task is to understand hair fall.
Baldness is one form of hair loss, where there is an excessive falling of hair from the scalp. It occurs in men. Hereditary hair loss with age is the main factor leading to baldness. Hair loss in women is different; women tend to face hair loss in two conditions- when the falling of hair is more than 125 hair per day, and when the falling of hair is more than growing. Under both situations, the natural phenomena of hair falling and growing back is thwarted.
What Causes Hair Fall?
Falling hair can affect both men and women and can be caused by many factors. Below mentioned are the factors that cause hair fall:
- Anagen Effluvium: This is a situation where hair loss occurs due to medical treatments such as radiation therapy and chemotherapy
- Telogen Effluvium: This happens when a substantial number of hair follicles reaches the stage where hair fall begins
- Androgenetic Alopecia: This is the most common form of hair loss, where hair fall is so huge that hair on the scalp starts to get thin from the top and sides
When to visit the Healthcare Professional?
It is advised to visit the dermatologist when seeing the signs of hair fall. Dermatology studies various diseases related to skin, hair, nails, membranes, and genitals.
Certain homeopaths and ayurvedic doctors also provide treatment for the same. Homeopathy is a type of medical science that believes that body has a self-healing capacity and can be cured with the help of certain plants substance.
Ayurveda treatment is based on sustaining the balance between body and mind.
What are the Home Remedies to Prevent Hair Fall?
Preventing the hair from falling is critically vital before the situation turns into a nightmare. Other than visiting the doctor for medications or the salon to treat hair with chemicals, home remedies can be used to combat hair loss can be a healthy option. Several home remedies help improve hair quality, promote hair growth, treat weak hair, and more. Below mentioned are some of the quick hacks to stop hair fall:
- Eggs: Consuming eggs regularly can treat persistent hair loss, promotes hair growth, and strengthen our roots
- Amla and Lime Juice: Both amla and lime are rich in vitamin C, and vitamins are essential for hair growth. This ayurvedic hack is easy to use to reduce hair fall. Methi (Fenugreek): Protein-rich methi provides organic nourishment to hair, removes dandruff, and helps get back the hair volume
- Rich Diet: Diet plays a particularly significant role in hair growth. Our hair is what we eat. Following a diet plan which includes eggs, chicken, dry fruits, yogurt, lentils, Fruits rich in vitamin C, and don’t forget your greens when fighting hair loss
Disclaimer: This blog has been written after performing in-depth secondary research related to the topic from various articles, blogs, journals that have expertise in writing for healthcare.
Nice blog Thanks for sharing it.
Nice Blog Thanks for Share it